The building was completely refurbished in 2002 and is modern and fully air-conditioned providing a lovely calm, comfortable environment for visitors, patients and staff. The consulting room was designed so that cats can wander freely since we find this helps them to relax. The recovery ward is arranged so that patients are under constant observation while being warm and feeling secure, out of the sight of other animals. A dedicated surgical and radiography area helps to ensure that infection risk is kept to a minimum. There is an isolation area for patients with infectious disease. Feliway diffusers are used throughout the practice and they have a really calming effect on our patients. The practice is fully equipped for routine medical, surgical and diagnostic procedures, and again, no compromise has been made for the size of our patients.
- High frequency x ray unit with mammography film and automatic processing to give superb detail xrays.
- Olympus 3.6mm diameter flexible endoscope to enable us to visualise airways and intestines.
- Doppler blood pressure monitor.
- Cavitron air polishing/ultrasonic scaling unit to enable us to clean even the smallest of teeth properly.
- Isoflurane anaesthesia for safety.
- Syringe drivers to provide accurate intravenous fluids delivery.